[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The 2018 Fall Parade of Homes is right around the corner! The start of school means the advent of all things fall– pumpkin patches, fall home tours and pumpkin spice lattes aren’t far behind! The Fall Parade is presented by The Home Builders Association of Greater Kansas City (HBA) and is sponsored by Stewart Title. Every year, thousands of area homeowners tour the Fall (and Spring) Parades for the latest in home design and construction. Therefore, the annual event has become highly anticipated and kicks the already hot back-to-school buying season into full-on overdrive! Homeowners looking to upgrade to a larger home, downsize to a smaller one or just browsing for design ideas will be sure to find lots of inspiration.This year’s Fall Parade of Homes features 330 homes!
The Fall Parade of Homes hours
The event runs September 22 through October 7, 2018. Homes will be open from 11 a.m to 6 p.m with free admission. You can pick up a guide outside the HBA at I-435 and Holmes one week prior to the Parade. Guides are also available in each of the Parade homes during the Parade.
Why visit the Fall Parade?
KC HBA President Harold Phelps (also President of Phelps Engineering) talks about the Parade and why people should come out to see the ideas, innovations and opportunities that abound for home buyers in the Kansas City market!
The Fall Parade of Homes is mobile-friendly
The HBA has made it easy to find your favorite homes and map your route! There are apps available for download on both Android and Apple. Here’s what you can do and expect from the app, and these features are fantastic for all house hunters!
- Browse the homes and their features, choose your favorites and build a custom tour with driving directions.
- Quick access to the most important features to help you find homes fast with the most up-to-date information available.
- Advanced Search: Search for homes by location, subdivision, price range, style, amenities and much more.
- Use the interactive map to see the entire parade at a glance. View and navigate to homes directly from the map.
- Quickly find homes that are closest to you. Sort the homes by distance from where you are currently to save time.
- Save your favorite homes and the app will create an optimized GPS route to get you from house to house the most efficient way.
- View the award winning homes after they are announced. Search to quickly find the the winners.
If you’re a desktop person, no worries. You can still search by location, price range, builder, subdivision, school district, etc. using this link. As of now, there are 330 entries!*images and information provided by https://kchba.org/kc-parade-of-homes/fall/[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]